Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Time just goes too fast

Feeling good to complete the homework right before the dead line. I think you must have done this before. I planned to write my 5 page paper during the night, which is between 20-24. But I when I sit before my computer, I just watched some videos, played League of Legends with my friends. League of Legends is a really awesome game. I like play as adc in game and I am in platinum. My summoner name is "Cenvic". You are welcome to add me as a friend if you play that game too. We can play together. Oh, I am actually talking about my paper now. So after playing the game it was already 0 a.m. The dead line was on 1:30 p.m. that day. And I was not free to write after 8:30 a.m. So I had to start writing. I heard that called procrastinating but I just could not help myself to do something else when I was writing. And it was 7 a.m. when I finished the paper. I was too tired but I had to go to class. I think I was sleeping while I was walking. But still feeling good to complete the paper on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment