Friday, February 7, 2014

All you need is love... or a cat.

Personally, I've gotten to the point where relationships just aren't worth my time. I mean, I can barely stand going on a date and being alone with the boy for 2 hours! And every time I think hey, this could work, it doesn't.

But, there is one man in my life who has loved me for 6 years. And his name is Bear. And yes, he is a cat.

Now before y'all go calling me a crazy cat lady, think about this: all animals are better then Men. I'm just picking my cat because, well, I kind of am a crazy cat lady.

Cats are better than men because they clean themselves everyday. And if you're a man scoffing at this, reevaluate your life.

Cats comfort you when you're sick. My cat has absolutely no issue cuddling up with me and watching Netflix all day when I'm sick. Want to know how many boys have offered that? None.

Cats don't leave the toilet seat up. Need I say more?

Cats are ALWAYS cute. Men, not so much.

Cats don't lie. Granted, "Meow" is never a lie. But still, they're as honest as they come.

You don't have to wonder who or what your cat was doing when he's gone for 3 days.

Cats drink less and snuggle more.

Cats don't care if you don't want to watch a certain sport. Their perfectly content as long as they get to sit on your lap.

It's never hard to tell what a cat wants. It's either a belly rub, food, or sleep. But then again some men are like that too.

Cats don't judge you when you're not wearing makeup. But men do.

You see, these are just a few reasons why I've found cats to be a far better companion than men. Now you may call me a bitter single bitch, and that may be true, but I know that no matter what I do or say to my cat, he will always love me unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment