Thursday, February 6, 2014

14 year old girl Web Diary - Jesse Barlean

Web Diary of a 14 year old girl


Hellooo followers!  OMG so you will not believe what happened to me in Algebra class today! We were paired up with partners to work on some sTUpId assignment, which, for the record, math is dumb and its useless and I don’t understand why we have to learn it, but anyway, I got paired up with Jake!  EEEEEK!!!!!! It was everything I would have ever hoped!  He didn’t say anything hardly, like always, but the way his voice cracked when he tried to explain a stupid problem to me was just soooooooo HOT!  He even said I had “CoOl” handwriting.  I think I’m in LoVe!!!!! <3333 That bitch Jennifer Langley better stay away from him., Skank!!!! Thats all guys! xoxoxox!!!!! P.S. - Pregnant Teen's Pregnant Babies is on MTV tonight at 8!!!!  So psyched! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment