Monday, February 10, 2014

pretty normal day write in a little crazy way

i got up at a usual time. following my classes' schedule and working on my regular quizzes.

i went for geography class this morning and since we have geography exam this week so i was expecting that professor could review the hardest chapter of textbook. but i was totally wrong....she showed us for a really really old video and the video was about 1 hour and half. she spent whole class time on playing video lol! got shocked! i think i just give up and review the chapters by myself.....

after my tedious geography class, i went for lunch with bunch of friends. i though i could enjoy the funny time with friends but GOD LORD! they were all talking about valentine's day! "oh sad that i don't have a date!" "come on, don't worry about it! you are charming you will get one."... and then a friend of mine said" don't be so pathetic! Sheldon Cooper has a girlfriend!HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! " i was thinking: are you making fun of him or using him as an example to encourage us?  well, i don't know... later, because i had another class at 1:30 so i had to go. Finally got rid of this ridiculous Valentine's talking.

when i entered my classroom, i sat with my friend as usual and then she asked me whether or not i finished short paper. i said :wait, i remembered the due day is the midnight of today. my friend said no it was not! it was before the class time! HA! apparently, i needed to talk to my professor that i will hand in later yayy! GREAT!

well, my day wasn't just about unhappiness. but this is my diary! i just complain about bad luck and then write them into my diary. also includes funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment