Thursday, February 6, 2014

Maggie Reynolds - Snow Day in College

6 February

    Yesterday everyone was all over twitter saying how they wanted nothing more than to have a snow day. They were using hashtags like #CoseUNL #HarveyCloseUNL #PleaseHarvey and more. One of the best tweets was from UNL Cats, they were asking for kitten mitten because it was cold outside haha. It was pretty fun to have hope for a little while that class would be canceled but off course it wasn't. We live in Nebraska. I was fortunate enough that one of my professors policies is that if Lincoln public schools are closed then her classes are closed. It was so nice to sleep in for a change. All of my classes have about 1 and a half between them so it makes for a long day. I guess the best part of my "late start snow day" was getting to sleep in. And read some funny tweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment