Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Diary of Rex



 
Hello, my name is Rex. Mr. Potato Head likes to call me Godzilla. I’m from Mattel! Well I’m not really from Mattel, I’m actually from a smaller company that was purchased by it! I’m one of Andy’s toys. Did you know that as we calmly sit here an intense debate rages within paleontological community? Were dinosaurs hot blooded, or were they cold blooded? I’m overwrought with anxiety over this issue! I mean, what temperature was their blood?? There’s even a third tab that theorizes that larger  dinosaurs may have been born hot blooded and after growing to a sufficient size they suddenly switch to cold blooded! Who am I supposed to believe?! Anyways, I enjoy channel surfing and making Andy happy. I don’t like sitting in the toy chest for too long and I also don’t like things that make me feel guilt or anxiety. A lot of things scare me, such as Zerg, using my head, being put on the clearance shelf, and not being loved anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment