Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ode to a Cat


Today, mittens, the cat, passed on the great beyond. He was incredibly young… for 20 years old. One might even say he was a kitten in his old age. Unfortunately, this morning I was getting in my car to go to work and I was late and I didn’t check behind the tires, and when I left, I heard a bump… and well he is dead.
Okay, to be perfectly honest, I hated that cat. He was old. He was diabetic. His insulin shots alone were costing me and my girlfriend an arm and a leg. The cat was older than me and my girlfriend. I don’t know why she decided that get that stupid cat, but it looked lonely and sad… because they were going to put it down. I mean really. If anything that cat had it coming, aaaaaaaaaah. My girlfriend is going to be soooo pissed when she gets home. I am not sure what to do.

Ha, new plan, as long as the girlfriend doesn’t notice the cat is missing, we will be fine.    

No comments:

Post a Comment