Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gaby's Final Project (ChangeItU)

Website:
http://gabsphily.wix.com/uchangeit

Twitter page:
https://twitter.com/ChangeItU

Note* youtube video is on website!

I got the idea for my topic after listening to a speaker at the lied center during greek week. He was talking about the lack of diversity that colleges have and how it's sad that it's still a problem. He also touched on the issue of racism that occurs often on campuses and how both of this problems needed to stop, and it was our job as the students to change it. I really wanted to contribute to the cause so I decided that this could be my way of spreading the message. Even though I know I won't reach a ton of people, I still got to show you all as my class and some of my friends as well. I decided to make a webpage that included a youtube video on the home page made by me and then three separate pages that explained my topic, gave my contact info, and provided a call to action.

No comments:

Post a Comment